My Perfect Road Trip from Harare to the Eastern Highlands
Whether you’re hitting the road for a long weekend, or days to your destination the ZTA is challenging you to consider the Eastern Highlands itinerary. This itinerary will give you a nice head start planning of your trip.
- Harare to Mutare 263km
You can stop over at the following;
- Be the judge of the famous Surrey Pie.
- Fast foods on the go in Marondera Chicken Inn
- Hear local stories buying tomatoes for your roadside braai at Macheke
- For the journey break, halfway house is the place for the delicious meals whilst seating or take-away.
- With too much to see already and running out of time, don’t travel at night, consider sleep-over at Eco-Nyati Game Park
- When you see the beautiful balancing rocks, you are about to taste tsenza in Rusape.
- For your selfies and Kodak moments Christmas pass stop is a must
Welcome to Mutare. with a fuel saver 25 liters you will be there!
Don’t forget to visit the Vumba, Museum and World view. Remember to budget for the three toll gates along the way. Travel, Enjoy, ZimBho