It’s beauty that captures your attention; personality that captures your heart – Oscar Wilde
The essence of the reinvented Stanley & Livingstone is ‘intrinsically historic’. Inspired by a contemporary take on colonial style, its character is classic – with a sense of adventure. While honouring the hotel’s rich heritage, our bold approach to its updated design plays with natural light and quirky features to create spaces that are engaging and inspiring.
What makes Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel unique?
- It is Victoria Falls’ first boutique hotel, with just 16 luxury suites and a private spa and gymnasium on-site
- It is situated within Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve – a 2 500-hectare (6 200-acre) Big Five reserve, which borders the great Zambezi National Park
- It is set on spectacular grounds, with landscaped gardens and uninterrupted views of the waterhole
- It guarantees an environment of peace and tranquility – the hotel is located just outside the busy town of Victoria Falls, away from the bustle
- It is located 12km/7,5mi (15 minutes) from Victoria Falls International Airport
- It is located 8,5km/5mi (10 minutes) from the Victoria Falls