Crocodile Cage Diving is located in the centre of Victoria Falls town, Elephants Walk Shopping Village. This gives visitors a once in a lifetime opportunity to view Zambezi Predators in action. Crocodile Cage divers can watch, touch and experience crocodiles in their own environment. Get a unique underwater look at their short legs, thick tails and impressive jaws.
Prepare yourself for an exhilarating crocodile encounter! Whilst in the cage you can observe these fascinating carnivores pushing powerfully through the water from all angles.
Operated by an over-head monorail and designed for 2-4 people per cage. The cage is suspended above the crocs before being lowered into the croc cage enclosure to get an up close and personal look at these amazing reptiles. Enjoy a 360 degree view of the three rescued Nile Crocodiles – Bongo, Prado and Lucky. Don’t miss out on Africa’s wildest adventure!
- professional dive Master on site
- no diving experienced needed
- all equipment provided
- 30 minutes of pure adrenalin packed action
- available all year round
- from 09h00 – 18h00 each day
- up to 4 guests in the cage
- wear normal swimming gear (change rooms and towels are provided)
- you are guaranteed to come face to face with crocodiles
- lowered in a cage into a big pool with 3 crocs in it
- get an up close and personal view of the crocs in a clean, controlled environment
- Follow the instructions on the dive brief and you will be 100% safe
- Photos are taken by the dive guide for purchase