An African inspired refuge, where world class facilities effortlessly harmonize with the cultural and spiritual energy, allure and unique beauty for which the Matobo Hills is renowned and celebrated. This exclusive, privately owned safari lodge is located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Matobo Hills, the oldest National Park in Zimbabwe, tucked away into an ancient Bushman’s shelter. The granite domes and castle kopjes echo the essence of tranquillity and majesty of untamed Africa, where wildlife and birdlife species thrive in prolific numbers. Famous for its healthy population of endangered rhino, the area is one of the most sought after destinations within Zimbabwe.
- Featuring a Master bedroom with en suite and private deck
- 2 additional bedrooms with outside decks and sliding doors
- Separate bathroom, shower and toilet
- An open plan dining room and sunken lounge, beautifully lit with glass chandeliers and encompassed with an outside wooden deck
- Access to and full use of Amalinda pool
- Option of Dinner at the main lodge
- Guided walks, activities and game drives with private guide