Did you know? Zimbabwe has 26% of its total surface area dedicated for wildlife conservation.
Zimbabwe has 26% of its total surface area dedicated for wildlife conservation. Protected areas constitute 13% whilst the remaining 13% is outside the protected areas.The protected areas include eleven National Parks with several game species spread across the various parks from plains game, predators to different flora species. There are also several private reserves which are great places to visit for wildlife viewing and most of these are open all year round.
There is a wildlife area near you. For those in:
1. Chiredzi – Gonarezhou National Park
2. Mutare – Vumba Botanical gardens
3. Harare – Chivero Recreational Park
4. Bulawayo – Matopos National Park
5. Hwange – Hwange National Park
6. Ngezi – Ngezi Recreational
7. Kwekwe – Sebakwe Recreational area
8. Gweru – Antelope Park
9. Masvingo – Kyle recreational Park
We are encouraging Zimbabweans to visit a park within your area and connect with nature.
Let’s all be responsible travellers.